PARENT SCHOLAR ASSOCIATION (PSA)
What is the PSA?
The PSA is founded on the belief in shared leadership and its importance in achieving the best possible outcomes in any situation. The PSA is a diverse group of parents and guardians who come together and use their unique skills to collaborate with staff, families, and communities for the purpose of advising, supporting, and liaising. This is to achieve the ultimate goal of enhancing scholar education and experiences at RISE. This is all done while staying in accordance with the RISE mission and core values.
Why join the PSA?
- Meet other parents and teachers
- Discuss issues or concerns
- Share ideas
- Support and enhance ongoing learning activities for our scholars
- Build and strengthen our school community
Join the PSA today!
All parents and guardians are encouraged to join. Here are some ways to get involved:
- If you would like to join or have a question, please email the PSA at email@example.com
- Join our Facebook page: RISE SE Parent Scholar Association (PSA)