How we operate at RISE SE
We dress to be our best every day!
All RISE SE scholars must come to school daily in the complete RISE SE uniform. For a full description of our uniform policy, please refer to the Student and Family Handbook coming in August.
- RISE Southeast Raleigh gives one free uniform shirt to new students to RISE
Please visit this page to order RISE SE uniforms
We’re dedicated to your child’s transportation.
Please email email@example.com with questions about student transportation. We provide buses to local families within a 15-mile radius of the school.
RISE also provides onsite before-school and after-school programming through the YMCA. For more information on those programs, please contact Darius.Anderson@ymcatriangle.org.
We provide breakfast and lunch at no cost to keep our scholars fed and energized!
- RISE Southeast Raleigh partners with the Wake County Public School System for meals. RISE provides breakfast and lunch to students each day at no cost to families.
- In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
- RISE Family Engagement Policy
- McKinney-Vento Information Guide
- Student Uniform Information
- Parent Request and Physicians’ Order Form for Medication (Leer en Español)
- USDA Regulations
- School Improvement Team Information (Login: GuestS17770, Password: GuestS17770)
- Health History Form (Ingles y Español)
- HIPPA Release of Information
- Health Plan
- ADHD Health History (Ingles y Español)
- Allergy Health History
- Diabetes Parent Responsibilities
- Allergen Emergency Action Plan
DOCUMENTS & FORMS
Important Resources for RISE Parents
Student & Family Handbook
Sign Up for Text Updates
PARENT SCHOLAR ASSOCIATION (PSA)
What is the PSA?
The PSA is founded on the belief of shared leadership and its importance in achieving the best possible outcomes in any situation. The PSA is a diverse group of parents and guardians who come together and use their unique skills to collaborate with staff, families, and communities for the purpose of advising, supporting, and liaising. This is to achieve the ultimate goal of enhancing scholar education and experiences at RISE SE. This is all done while staying in accordance with the RISE SE mission and core values.
Why join the PSA?
- Meet other parents and teachers
- Discuss issues or concerns
- Share ideas
- Support and enhance ongoing learning activities for our scholars
- Build and strengthen our school community